|Stable Release||9 Oct 2019|
|Supported OS||iOS, tvOS|
The Electra team has produced a great jailbreak tool called Chimera. It is specifically meant for iOS 12 and it is the first of its kind. There was no other proper jailbreak tool for iOS 12 until Chimera emerged in the scene. It features a CoreTrust bypass which allows users to not resign the binaries time and again as there’s no real need for it. It also supports A12 devices such as iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, and the latest iPads as well. It doesn’t tamper with the user files too. The regular interference from an application on your device can breach security but Chimera doesn’t let that happen at all.
It is a very stable jailbreaking tool. In the case of most of the other tools for jailbreaking, you will find that your battery gets drained quickly. You might also suffer from crashing and lagging on your device. This is not the same case with Chimera. It also comes with the latest file manager called Sileo. Such a package manager will allow enhancement of Chimera as well as the iPhone. The fact that Chimera comes with the latest technologies is what makes it the most suited jailbreak tool for the iPhone. With all the features that it comes with, it is in demand for iOS 12 all the time.
The download process of Chimera is very simple. You can download the application from a reliable source and you have to make sure that your device is iOS 12. If you’re using a different version of the iPhone, you should be going for a different jailbreak tool since Chimera might not be the most suited one for your device.
How to install & use Cydia
- Once you have downloaded Chimera, you need to search for it on your phone. When you find it, you need to tap on it and go for its installation.
- It will start the jailbreak process. You need to click on the jailbreak option and wait for the moment before it detects your device.
- You have to start the jailbreak along with the Sileo AppStore. If you face any errors early on, you need to put your mobile on airplane mode and delete any OTA update that might be there.
- Once the jailbreak process is completed, you might find errors in certain applications and use them.
- You need to download the jailbreak detection bypass app to make sure that you can use all the applications that you want and still have a safe run with your phone.
- After making sure your mobile is safe, you can download Cydia and use it the way you want.
Q.1: What is Chimera most suited for?
Chimera is specifically meant for iOS 12. If you try to use this tool on some other iOS version, it might still work but if you want to see its best use, you need to have iOS 12 on your device otherwise it might not be so soothing.
Q.2: What is Sileo?
Sileo is a replacement app store for Cydia which comes with updates from time to time. Sileo also provides support to all the 64-bit devices that run an older operating system in an iPhone.
Q.3: What kind of jailbreak is Chimera?
Chimera is a semi-untethered jailbreak. It means that if you reboot your device mistakenly or for some other purpose, you will lose the jailbreak and you will have to do the entire task all over again sequence by sequence.
Q.4: How do I jailbreak my device using Chimera?
You need to make sure that you are using iOS 12. If it is so, the jailbreak is going to be a very simple process. You will be required to have a computer, a cable to connect it to your iPhone and of course, your iPhone.
Q.5: Does Chimera use the latest technology?
It works completely on the latest technology so you don’t have to worry about it at all.
Conclusion: Chimera Jailbreak for Cydia
Chimera is specifically meant for iOS 12. Its scope might be limited but it offers a very simple help to jailbreak your device. It is secure and comes with all the new features that you would want in your jailbreak tool. So if you want to use Cydia on your iOS 12, jailbreak your device with Chimera and be a hundred percent safe with the use of Cydia!